Want to Work in a Happy Environment?
We offer full-time/flex schedules at an hourly rate with medical / dental / vision healthcare. We have a team-oriented environment with a pleasant, friendly, family atmosphere. A great place to work!
Current Openings to Bark At:
1. Dog Handler
The Dog Handler is responsible for the supervision, control and management of daycare & boarding dogs and ensuring the safety of the playgroup. The Dog Handler is responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the playrooms as well as other areas of the facility as assigned. Shifts include weekends as well as weekday hours.
– A flexible schedule and availability on Weekends and Holidays (we are open every day of the year)
– A desire to learn and practice cutting edge dog-handling techniques
– Standing for the duration of your shift (5+ hours)
– Have the ability to lift 50 lbs
– Be comfortable with big and small breeds (you will work with both)
– Have a positive vibe and good work ethic
– Cleaning up after the dogs is a big part of the job in order to keep our facility sanitary and healthy
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter (Word doc or PDF) expressing your interest in this position: email@example.com