Your dog will have sweet dreams in our climate controlled, comfortable sleeping areas with soft, clean bedding and soft classical music, protected by our 24 hour on-site staff. We find that dogs enjoy their overnight stay when they’ve had the opportunity to spend time in our facility prior to their first sleepover. For this reason, we require all first-time boarders to have a minimum of two visits of daycare prior to staying overnight.
Standard Boarding – $35 Per Night (plus daily care $45)
- The day of daycare prior to the overnight sleepover and up to 9am the following day. There will be a full daycare charge ($45) for boarding pickups after 9am.
- Breakfast, snacks and dinner served (you bring, we serve)
- A goodnight tuck-in
- Classical music
- Ambient lighting
Enhanced Care Boarding – $35 Per Night (plus daily care $65)
- Dogs who do not qualify for group play will be taken on walks every 2 hours
- Personalized one-on-one care based on their specific needs
Super Suite Luxury Boarding – $400 Per Night
- Dedicated staff member to keep your dog – and only your dog – company throughout the night
- Fun-filled, private play time to help your dog exercise and burn off energy. 30-60 minutes of ball throwing, chasing, rope pull, and more. Sweet!
- Walks every 2 hours
- A bath on their last day before pick up
Passes: Daycare passes can not be used towards boarding stays.
Non-holidays: During most of the year, you may cancel your reservation with no penalty up to one day prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within one day prior to check-in will result in a one night charge per guest to the credit card on file.
Holidays: On Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years day there is an additional $25 charge for boarding clients. Due to high demand during the holidays, we have a 10 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days prior to arrival for holiday periods will result in a $100 charge to the credit card on file per guest. Reservations created within 10 days prior to check-in for holiday periods and subsequently cancelled also will result in a $100 charge to the credit card on file per guest. The cancellation policy is more stringent during holiday periods because we typically have to turn away potential customers during this time.
Guarantee Policy: Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.