Our facility is open seven days a week for all day play. Whether your dog is a shy wallflower, a social butterfly, or a ball playing jock/jockette, he or she is going to be comfortable and have a great time at Happy Hound.
We even take extra, loving care with those who have separation anxiety (the dogs and the parents), to help them acclimate into the proper social group.
Big Hound Town – This is for our big dogs who do what big dogs like to do. Sometimes they play, sometimes they sunbathe, and sometimes they roam around town.
Middle Hound Town – This is for our elite athletes. No matter how hard we try, it’s always a challenge to wear out this crowd. But, we are up to challenge and pride ourselves on sending home tired happy hounds!
Lounge Around Town – This is for our medium and large dogs that like to lounge around.
Little Hound Town – This is for our more active small dogs and puppies.
Little Barker Outback – This room caters to our clients that need smaller group play. This includes puppies and other shy, small dogs.
*Enhanced Care – We welcome dogs that are not spayed/neutered, have socialization/behavior challenges, or are older and require more attention. We offer one-on-one enhanced care and individual walks for the participants. *$57 per day
- Natural lighting through abundant skylights to increase the dogs serotonin production which produces happier hounds
- All rooms have indoor and outdoor access throughout the day
- Top-of-the-line doggy beds
- Water for hydration all day long
- Play structures
- Climbing structures
- Splash pools when weather permits
- Superior staff-to-dog ratio
- Air conditioning and heating