Your dog will have sweet dreams in our climate controlled, comfortable sleeping areas with soft, clean bedding and soft classical music, protected by our 24 hour on-site staff. We find that dogs enjoy their overnight stay when they’ve had the opportunity to spend time in our facility prior to their first sleepover. For this reason, we require all first-time boarders to have a minimum of two visits of daycare prior to staying overnight.
Standard Boarding – $90 Per Night (includes daily care)
- The day of daycare prior to the overnight sleepover and up to 9am the following day. There will be a full daycare charge ($55) for boarding pickups after 9am.
- Breakfast, snacks and dinner served (you bring, we serve)
- A goodnight tuck-in
- Classical music
- Ambient lighting
- Golden Leash Club Card holders pricing: $45 per night
Enhanced Care Boarding – $150 Per Night (includes daily care)
- Dogs who do not qualify for group play will be taken on walks every 2 hours.
- Personalized one-on-one care based on their specific needs.
- The day of daycare prior to the overnight sleepover and up to 9am the following day. There will be a full daycare charge ($82) for boarding pickups after 9am.
- Golden Leash Club Card holders Enhanced Care pricing: $65 per night
Super Suite Luxury Boarding – $400 Per Night
- Dedicated staff member to keep your dog – and only your dog – company throughout the night.
- Fun-filled, private play time to help your dog exercise and burn off energy. 30-60 minutes of ball throwing, chasing, rope pull, and more. Sweet!
- Walks every 2 hours.
- A bath on their last day before pick up.
Passes: Daycare passes can not be used towards boarding stays.
Non-holidays: During most of the year, you may cancel your reservation with no penalty up to one day prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within one day prior to check-in will result in a one night charge per guest to the credit card on file.
Holidays: During peak holiday dates, we implement a policy of non-refundable holiday deposits to ensure that clients reserving boarding stays are committed to using our services, allowing us to adequately prepare for the exact number of dogs that we will have in our care, as well as the number of staff that will be caring for them. In the event of a cancellation the monies are forfeited and cannot be held as a credit on file. 2 night minimum required for dogs checking in for boarding on November 25th – 27th and December 24th – 27th
Guarantee Policy: Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.