Your dog will have sweet dreams in our climate controlled, comfortable sleeping areas with soft, clean bedding and soft classical music, protected by our on-site staff. We find that dogs enjoy their overnight stay when they’ve had the opportunity to spend time in our facility prior to their first sleepover. For this reason, we require all first-time boarders to have a minimum of two visits of daycare prior to staying overnight.
At Happy Hound, all pets are interviewed and assessed to make sure they are friendly and will work well in our social environment.
Register in our client portal to request an assessment »
or call (510) 547-3647 to get scheduled.
Standard Boarding – $98 Per Night (includes daily care)
- The day of daycare prior to the overnight sleepover and up to 9am the following day. There will be a full daycare charge ($55) for boarding pickups after 9am.
- Breakfast, snacks and dinner served (you bring, we serve)
- A goodnight tuck-in
- Classical music
- Ambient lighting
- Golden Leash Club Card holders pricing: $50 per night
Enhanced Care Boarding – $150 Per Night (includes daily care)
- Dogs who do not qualify for group play will be taken on walks every 2 hours.
- Personalized one-on-one care based on their specific needs.
- The day of daycare prior to the overnight sleepover and up to 9am the following day. There will be a full daycare charge ($82) for boarding pickups after 9am.
- Golden Leash Club Card holders Enhanced Care pricing: $80 per night
Super Suite Luxury Boarding – $400 Per Night
- Dedicated staff member to keep your dog – and only your dog – company throughout the night.
- Fun-filled, private play time to help your dog exercise and burn off energy. 30-60 minutes of ball throwing, chasing, rope pull, and more. Sweet!
- Walks every 2 hours.
- A bath on their last day before pick up.
Ready! Set! Go! All your boarding questions answered on our FAQ page »
Give your happy hound’s nutrition some added support during their stay. We offer specially-formulated fresh food supplements.
Learn more on our nutrition page »