Not Just Daycare… Playcare!
Our facility is open seven days a week for all day play. Whether your dog is a shy wallflower, a social butterfly, or a ball playing jock/jockette, he or she is going to be comfortable and have a great time at Happy Hound.
We even take extra, loving care with those who have separation anxiety (the dogs and the parents), to help them acclimate into the proper social group.
Big Hound Town – This is for our big dogs who do what big dogs like to do. Sometimes they play, sometimes they sunbathe, and sometimes they roam around town.
Middle Hound Town – This is for our elite athletes. No matter how hard we try, it’s always a challenge to wear out this crowd. But, we are up to challenge and pride ourselves on sending home tired happy hounds!
Lounge Around Town – This is our Senior Center. Bingo!
Little Hound Town – This is for small dogs and puppies over 4 months.
Puppy Park – This room caters to our puppies 8 weeks and older. Awwww cute! *$82 per day
*Enhanced Care – We welcome dogs that are not spayed/neutered, have socialization/behavior challenges, or are older and require more attention. If your dog is recovering from a recent spay/neuter, we can provide a safe recovery room for your dog while they heal. We offer one-on-one enhanced care and individual walks for the participants. *$82 per day
All Playrooms Include:
- Natural lighting through abundant skylights to increase the dogs serotonin production which produces happier hounds
- All rooms have indoor and outdoor access throughout the day
- Top-of-the-line doggy beds
- Water for hydration all day long
- Play structures
- Climbing structures
- Splash pools when weather permits
- Superior staff-to-dog ratio
- Air conditioning and heating
- Because Happy Hound is dedicated to the health and safety of the animals in our care, we are pleased to announce the installation of PetAirapy at our facility. PetAirapy is an air purification system that cleans and sanitizes the air to help eliminate airborne pathogens that can cause diseases. Its proprietary sizing method kills 99.9% of airborne and surface pathogens, controls odors. It also helps eliminate irritating allergens. Pets in our care breathe clean, purified air to keep them healthier and happier.
Want to introduce training for your dog while they are here with us for daycare? We offer a Daycare Training Program to introduce or reinforce training skills while your dog is here having fun!
- 5 daycare training sessions $500
- 10 daycare training sessions $900
- 20 daycare training sessions $1600
- Learn about all of our training programs here